I read this at Ajay’s Writings on the Wall blog and since she encourages people to do the same I might as well do mine…
- I wore contact lenses/eyeglasses since I was in the 4th grade.
- My contest piece for a singing contest where I won was a Laura Branigan song (which is forgettable thus I forgot the title).
- I have straight hair up to my 6th grade but mysteriously turned curly when I got to high school.
- I was an honor student in my elementary years but zero honors from high school and beyond.
- I’m addicted to Pond’s skin whitening vitamin cream. (Don’t ask why)
- I love sinigang na baboy.
- I owe HSBC Php 41,000++ in credit card debt.
- Now I owe Pag-Ibig fund 500,000 for a housing loan.
- I’m in a blissful 1 year relationship (cross my fingers).
- I’m a silent Sharonian.
- I secretly wish I’m a contestant in “The Swan” (now it’s no longer a secret. Duh)
- I love watching cooking shows but I barely cook.
- I’m an Encantadik.
- I still love Mariah despite of her many kagagahans.
- I think I will be one of those naked wandering people when I become insane.
- I stopped going to the gym for a month now (and counting).
- I secretly cast spells/hexes to people I despise (which sometimes work, creepy).
- I’m a kuripot.
- I’m masungit.
- I love singing, wired or wireless mic included (wink).
Rules dictate I have to tag 5 people so…
…if your last name begins with a vowel, you’re tagged!
…if you like sardines, you’re tagged!
…if you’re a kapuso, you’re tagged!
…if you have a credit card you’re tagged!
…if you love eating Sunflower crackers, you’re tagged!
Keep this moving will you?