I’m still having second thoughts about voting on May 14, but just in case I take the plunge, these are the persons whom I’ll be definitely voting for:
- Sonia Roco
- Joker Arroyo
- Kiko Pangilinan
- Ralph Recto
- Miguel Zubiri
- Manny Villar
We have 30 plus candidates and I can only choose 6? Ewww…
I’m still iffy with these people, I would probably vote for them, but I still need more convincing:
- Chiz Escudero – He’s kinda interesting, but I want to know if his bite is more than his bark.
- Mike Defensor – I give him A++ for his staunch loyalty to GMA. But he has got to lose those braces. And Boy Abunda.
- Noynoy Aquino – I’m sure he’s intelligent and honest. But he just doesn’t connect like his father. Kris would have been a better politician if only she managed to not screw her life and ended up in showbiz.
- Nikki Coseteng – I need another strong female presence in the senate other than Madame Miriam. But there’s something turning me off… hmm… Erap impeachment trial anyone?
And why I won’t vote for these people:
- Koko Pimentel – Dynasty? What dynasty? They’re just doing what Loi and Jinggoy did. LOL. But seriously, what can he offer other than flaunting his topping the bar exam?
- Alan Peter Cayetano – All bark, no bite. I’d love to have Dr. Belo work on his missing chin though.
- Prospero Pichay – Kaya kong tuparin ang sarili kong pangarap without the help of a vegetable, thank you. I’d rather vote for Susana Pichay (ang mag reak ka age level ko. hahahaha).
- Chavit Singson – Goodness! Do we need to emphasize that he’s a jueteng bagman for Erap? That he betrayed Erap because he’s too greedy for his own good? Nuff said.
- Tessie Aquino Oreta – Sabi ng kanta: “Sorry doesn’t make it anymore”.
- Tito Sotto – We have Lito Lapid, Jinggoy Estrada and Bong Revilla. It’s enough that these mokongs are doing nothing in the senate. Wag na dagdagan.
As for the rest… deadma na.