Hindi nakakasawa. Hahahahaha!!!
- You had scars on your knees and elbows. Sa kakalaro sa labas.
- You owned a BMX bike
- You had a barkada around your neighborhood (all of you had bikes)
- You loved climbing on your house’s roof (and your neighbor’s roof as well)
- You went inside an abandoned house in your neighborhood just to see what it looks like inside
- You ate all the aratilis in your neighborhood -Tunay na tunay!!
- You plucked all the gumamelas in the area for soap bubbles – This is my definition of pure GLEE!
- Your parents forced you to take afternoon siestas with the threat that you will not be allowed to play outside.
- You are never found in your house in the afternoon. You are often found playing in the street with your neighborhood friends.
- You loved exploring vacant lots for hidden knick-knacks Continue reading “Remember the 80’s when…”
Hay nako Nastypen, dahil sa iyo naalala ko na naman ang aking kabataan 10 years ago. Charing!
I absolutely loved watching these cartoons when I was growing up. Seriously, I really think that these cartoons moulded me into the person that I am today. That’s why I am such a loser. Chos!
Sadly, they don’t make cartoons like these anymore.
My 1st fave cartoon evah… Thundercats ! I miss cheetarah.
By the power of greyskull!!! Love Prince Adam in pink. And the muscles, ugh! But my favorite character is Evilyn. Obvious ba?
Of course when there’s he man, there’s his twin sister, She-Rah!
I don’t know about you, but I love the carebears!
Gawd! I’m that old at nasa archives na ang favorite kong cartoons?
Here are a few of my favorites. Thank god for youtube
Voltron, defender of the universe!
Transformers, more than meets the eye!
Gosh, so many memories. Can’t wait to dig more relics! LOL